3 Characters, selectable assists, and over the top animations. It could only be …
DBFZ for CT 2020 online is hosted in conjunction with Parsec, providing us with an unparalleled platform for net-play. This tournament will use Parsec for stream matches so players must familiarise themselves with the free parsec app & how to connect to the Celtic Throwdown Tournament PC. Off stream matches can use native PC net-play connection.
- This tournament will be administered via the CT discord server in the DBFZ online channel.
- Upon entering the server, in the #tournament-registration channel you should see instructions on how to self enrol into your tournament.
- You must change your discord nickname on the server to your smash.gg username in order to participate.
- Instructions on how to do this are also in the #tournament-registration channel.
- A brief explanation of the channels
- Tournament-rules-brackets. A channel to tell competitors the rules of the tournament & how to report scores.
- Match-Calling. This channel is only for judges to tag players & call them for their matches.
- Match-Reporting. This channel is for players to report scores for their match to judges.
- Salt-Corner. This is a casual chat for anyone who is a part of the tournament to vent frustration or chat.
- Spectators-Area. This is where competitors can chill out, chat with their voice.
- After you play your match, the WINNER must report your score in the match reporting channel
- You must clearly identify the winner and the margin.
- Losing players MUST like the report as confirmation.
- Stream Matches
- If a match is selected to be ‘on-stream’, you will wait until you are called in the match-calling channel at the appropriate time & then connect to the CT 2020 Tournament PC using the Parsec app.
- The stream channel will be AsOne.
- All top 8 will be streamed with most of Top 16.
- Select earlier matches will be selected at the discretion of the TO.
- Game version: Parsec (PC)
- Game Settings: Versus Mode, 3/5 Games, 99 Seconds
- The top 8 competitors will play 3/5 matches.
- If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
- Lag switching or cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
We would normally set a ticket as mandatory to register for the event. As we are hosting this years event as a fundraiser for #BLM, we have set a couple of options below for donation.
Please register with Smash.gg
Before you proceed with your event donation, please make sure you have registered on Smash.gg for bracket.